CCS Coating Consultants for Superyachts, Loosdrecht/Hilversum
With more than 30 years of experience, CCS offers unparalleled knowledge and experience in superyacht coatings. In addition to CCS, the group offers other activities in the Superyacht industry.
For the further growth of our team at the head office in Loosdrecht, we are looking for a driven financial. Someone who not only understands numbers, but also embraces the beautiful world of superyachts.
Working as a financial officer at CCS Yacht
We are looking for a financial person who, like us, strives for perfection and wants to achieve the same level in finance as the quality we offer for superyachts.
As a financial officer at CCS you are part of a close-knit team that consists of approximately 5 people in the office and almost 20 inspectors who work worldwide. Are you the enthusiastic financial person who not only does the accounting, but also keeps an overview of current projects and thinks about what our figures say about the past and especially what we can do with them in the future?
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Independently conduct bookkeeping from A to Z with Unit 4 software, multivers;
– Management of invoicing for CCS and other operating companies;
– Coordination of global inspector billing;
– Thorough registration and monitoring of financial affairs;
– Establishing universal contract conditions for surveyors;
– Management of equipment, including costs for calibration and maintenance;
– Monitoring progress, profitability, projects and surveyors;
– Assistance in drawing up and managing financial plan and budget for expansion in different countries;
– Carrying out project administration and actual costing;
– Responsibility for incoming invoice payments;
– Preparing and sending outgoing (project) invoices;
– Closely monitoring debtors and outstanding invoices;
– Generating financial statements for management;
– Taking care of VAT returns;
– Report to MT.
• Office management:
– Possibility of office management 5 days a week.
This diverse and responsible role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the financial health and growth of CCS and other operating companies.
This is what we offer you
– A dynamic working environment in which a world at sea opens up to you;
– The opportunity to apply your financial skills in the unique world of superyachts;
– Annual team outing to the Monaco Yacht Show, other good employment conditions such as telephone and laptop;
– An international working environment in a relatively small company but with 10 nationalities working for the company.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
– Financial expertise: preferably with an MBO or HBO diploma in a financial field (for example, business administration or finance & control);
– Unit 4 experience: Ideally you have experience with Unit 4, with which you can contribute directly;
– Language skills: Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Is CCS Yacht right for you? Come join our team. For more information, visit our website or watch the video. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Wendy Swier (recruiter). email@example.com or 06-12955018.